Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tears..do u know when is real?



























Different people have different standards of their life..




in my life..




there are only pass..




or fail..




I know..




i am a useless..haih..




I never thought i could be top..not once at all..




People who came across my life said few things bout me..




Some said" you are too humble ord.."this is a nicer way to say but indeed it means..em.."you have no high expectation in your life huh..?"




huh..




man..




it strikes me so hurt..




am i having a dramatic life?




what am i doing..




when i got 30/30 for my 1st quiz for endo..




i have no feelings though i am the only 1 who got it..




now,quiz 2,i got 8 over 15..passing mark is 9..




IT HURT ME SO...BAD...




can i cry?





今天的天空,雨一直下。。

No comments:

Post a Comment