Tuesday, September 1, 2009

give me a break!!




Use some of my recess time to post 1 here..


I'm sick,i'm so sick of this!!i cant differentiate anymore what is wrong what is right!!


Stayed late at night until 3am..is that normal?!


Again and again i had this suck feeling whenever after a test!!This is not normal oso!!


I cant stop thinking that i did so badly in teh test that it really crush my world down,crush my day!!


I wondered if i got the chance to go en hui's wedding?


My happiest time is Saturday.no doubt of it!!Hui Hong jie is back!!this is a good news!add one more person to help out the church!that is a good thing!!


I always failed to fulfill the promises that i made to people around me..


I'm sorry..


study hour..it really made me a headache..




我想一个人旅行。。

No comments:

Post a Comment