Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my little happy moments

It really dont happen much in my blog,isn't..My happy moment..

Just give me some happy hours,though it oni last for few minit i would still want to share it with u all..

Many people complaint though,saying that i oni write sad stories in my blog..And becos of this sad stories,i lost a good friend..but i dunt want to give anyone troubles,really,my problems are my burdens,not others'.

I went back melaka!!The old peaceful hometown that always can give me peaceful thought and calm my emotion down..
I just missed everything about melaka, so much..
We went to Pahlawan,we split up and i took a walk with my two cousins,while my sis with her friend,and my mom with my grandma and aunt.

it was really "a walk to remember", we walked all around the places, from small building to big building and ended up home with our empty "hands"(but luckily it was not empty pocket..hahaha)
Melaka really change a lot..And Pahlawan changed it..Melaka seems like turning into a big city now..It ain't so real..

Somehow the traffic,still no improvement at all..
Thanks to traffic,we had a wonderful moments in car!i'm laughing away when i'm writing this..

My forgetful mom realized that our car was with limited petrol to go when we were in the traffic..and this made all of us in the car with butterflies in the stomach..Can you imagine!!we were on a traffic jam!!a very very TRAFFIC jam with no petrol station elsewhere.

We were complaining and shouting..What was the ridiculous part?we shout not becos of the limited petrol with the red light on(warning of out of petrol) but was that we saw a van with black glases,which we could not see at all wat was inside the van,and the van was from Singapore!

We suspected that the actress and actor that came to melaka for shooting from singapore were on that van.becos that van was really suspicious!!We shouted and shouted in our car like a bunch of monkey just wanna take a glimpse or a peep inside the van..hoping that the van just speed up more or further than us..I mean we were on a traffic jam man!!How could it be!?

A lot of crazy things we talked and happened in the car for 30 minits ride..ah~i love my family..
My grandma and my cousins who used to be very familiar with melaka lead the way..but my poor cousin,she got us wrong way while we were running out of petrol and got all the complaints..Pity her..then i said"how come when she first lead us there none of u said anything?"
hahaha..it really stir up a crazy atmosphere!!haha..

At night,my mom and grandma and aunt went back with the big car while my sis and i and my cousin stayed at my rich cousins' house for ktv!haha..but it was too late we ended up 3-4 songs oni then went back and my sis drove!

Then the next day in the evening we had a small party at home for my grandma's birthday!Singing birthday songs to my grandma,everyone was very happy!!haha..I love them so much!We went back to Johor at the same day after the celebration,i guessed december oni i got the chance to go back home ord..

The next day in Johor,my 2 friends from KL came to visit me and i brought them to Singapore..Yin Jie and Tian Bo..
I felt so bad for letting them wait for me for an hour becos of the bugis bus..haih!but we had fun!!Lots of fun!!
We went to orchard road,round and round at orchard,we went to Merlion Park,took pictures!Yin Jie going back to China soon,so She made this trip to see me..I'm gonna miss you so much,babe!!
I'll update the pictures real soon..keep update with me^^





No comments:

Post a Comment