Sunday, January 30, 2011

天天好天




I'm so deeply in love with the movie!!Malaysia rocks!!Guys, u really should go and watch it!!~

4 more months to go, then I will be officially become a registered nurse..Things get funny though, when we are student, we would count our days to off the college and assignments and "live a normal life". Now, when we are going to graduate, we are like "HUH~ no more making fun around~"

There are so much things to do and think when graduation coming.. I could not imagine what is my life will be waiting ahead.. I kinda dislike this situation, so uncertain about what's going on next.

Well, pals, I am so sorry to make you wait for half a year to know what is my previous "surprise" all about! Have you ever given a thought of wearing "Lao Fu Zi" costume in your life?! A girl like me, I would say, "NO WAY! NO CHANCES!" Haha.. but, who knows, sometime you did for good.

PS: 晴天。雨天。天天都是好天。

1 comment:

  1. Dear Blogger,

    Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

    http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=4GwOZYxPJrt5DG4_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    Sincerely,
    The Blogging Common Team
    Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
    info@bloggingcommon.org

    ReplyDelete