Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you believe that?!I could have one day like this?!!

This is so serious..
No matter what, just have believe in what I 'm going to become..
I never thought that I could have one day like this?!
Can you imagine how anxious I am right now?
SO OBVIOUSLY I am not that type that could handle things like that?!
You want to guess what's going happen to me?
I bet you still have to wait from what I'm going to be..
This is going to be a huge event in my life!!so huge!!
That will frighten every single family members that I have, every church members that know me, and every boy that whosoever had a crush on me!
Am I insane?!They say I am always a "one"..
You are so not going to believe me!
Ok, Iill stop my play and tricks right here..

What do I got here? Will tell you very shortly!

2 comments: