Thursday, July 15, 2010

Giving

Actually, i quite like Dr. Shee's class. Every one was like so dislike his class but I just like the way he teach.

Giving is a celebration. Have anyone of you ever thought that? Well, Dr. Shee just taught us that! See! No one would ever find the time to read all those stuffs unless there is someone bring that to our attention isn't it?

Why at this age of mine, I still encounter with all those peer pressure. I love my friend, you, but that does not mean that you can be rude on me. I stay with you when you are upset, I accompany with you when you need me, but that does not mean you can hurt me in that way! I'm trying to fix the problems "with" me and what about you?! I'm sick of being so selfless anymore.

What is happening? To whom I should ask this question? I did nothing. I did nothing to your relationship. So, you do not have to keep the grudge, don't you? I'm just being friendly, that's all? What do you really want from me? Ain't I just a friend? Why people always think so much?

I'm not pretty, I'm not good in my academic, I have nothing good in me for you to get envy!I'm not picking on you, so why do you do that?! I'm so simple and I want a normal, silent life with all my attention just on my study!Can you give me that peace, will ya?!

I enjoyed my mental health class so much today!I had never thought there is so much to learn in counselling. This is like a brand new "refreshment" for me.Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment