Friday, July 2, 2010

Confusion

Each time when glee promoting advertisement in tv programme. they would define the words they commonly encountered in the experience of their "glee" life.

My definition of confusion ~ is my LIFE.

Wat is going on with the people in their brain in nowadays?
i love my life.
i love where God places me at home, in college and even when in church.

"Am i asking too much from you?why even some simple thing that is so important is asked for me to do yet i can still compromise with the world."

I'm sick and tired of compromising and temptations anymore.

I'm not happy with the feelings that arouse in me when each time i have this problem.

Face it?till when will it be finished?

till when i can have a happy cooling shade that which i really belong with no fear and tears?

Dear God, You have always been so nice to me, Your pouring rain to my empty cup is always so filling.

Your grace have proved that there is no father in this world can love his children like You do.

For every single praise is what You deserve to have.

Is my bad to face this situation today.

Is my bad to have full of problems in my hand today.

I do not deserve Your love but You never forget me, whenever i go and even when i woke up early in the morning, You make good things happen on me.

I love You God.Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment