Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OFF

YOOHOOOOOO.........Shall we call this "onset" holiday?Nowadays flu everywhere until my college oso kena..
I'm on my holiday for 2 weeks tiba-tiba..
Though very boring stay at home but i think there should be a time for everything and that include rest!!(trying to find excuse)..

Actually we got only 1 week holiday nia..but then who knows..cases of flu getting more and more..On Friday time received a call from our teacher-Ms.Lim saying that our cases is still not yet achieve government standard..That's why we got this one more week of "rest"!!Well..haih..this ain't a good thing though,cos we had to delay every of our progress 2 weeks further which mean our summer holiday aka december holiday become only 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks..haih..

Heard from Reena(who is now having honeymoon at home) that one AN student and our dear Ms. Lee were admitted to hospital..i wonder how are they now..sumore,Grace and Junior-Choon Keat oso on high fever..but now i think should be ok ord ba!

iI dint get sick o any flu..but i have herpes!!hehe..but now my herpes oso good recovering ord!!No more herpes!No more flu!!yeah!!

aih..is hard to make a decision like this..but then when good things happen we all shout it out loud oso rite!!
I'm going to be a VEGETARIAN!!this is no joke..why they just cant believe me?!they helped me though^^

No comments:

Post a Comment