Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Acceptance

Well,it's kinda funny for me to talk about acceptance..but i really learnt a lesson through the whole weekend.

How do u feel?when ur friend told u that she felt hurt..she felt heartache when seeing a lots of friends approach you instead of her..How do you feel?it sounds stupidity to you,it sounds like a jealousy to you but it was actually not that way..those words were not meant to speak out easily unless it was really hurtful and no perseverence may stand in her way anymore..

"It gave her a hope if she said out
how she felt all this while..it gave her a possibility to change the situation
that she was in to make her felt better.."

How do i feel?it did not matter anyway..I felt i was a bad person..I felt angry..i was really mean..really..This kept me feeling unease for weeks..My life made a friend miserable..This was 1st time in my life i encountered such thing..funny..

I was lucky though,because a church friend gave me a solution for this problem..Why do i care?What she said really twist my feeling up and down but WHY DO I CARE?Sound bad huh..but my friend gave me a very good reason for this..She said,

"why are u so worried
my friend?why
are you so tense up?God teach us not to take heart what human on
this earth
may say.All you can do is to accept her."

Since then,the knot i've been trying to solve in my heart was being loosen up just like that..like someone holding a scissor cut it off at once..all the things i wanna do now is to accept who she is..I cant change her,nobody cant change her unless God.All i do is to accept her as who she is,who she really is..That wasn't that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment