Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goodbye valentine :)

How do u spend ur valentine?
Sweet? Sour? Boring? Great? Romance?
For me~ it's a day of smile
Though working and no dates~ but funny things still come by~

I could remember when I was in my third year in nursing college,
A junior-
Gud looking, tall, neighborhood
Wrote me a love letter in our public love board
When think back all this things, eventually I'll look up to the sky and gave a smile to myself.
I hope u had the same :)
Ya many people came by, but, I don't kno..
Do I still miss him?
No.
But why..
worried bout him?
Want to contact him?

Each time I deleted his no. A period of time I'm very proud of myself, but now, I regret..
Aiks..give me a courage to be like a man at time like this.

Chao. To all my friends
With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment