Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Full

These 2 days I've been so busy with my work ^_^
Change to a new area, frankly, at 1st, I am afraid.
Becos it is new, I am afraid I cannot do it well.
God is good~
God is love.

For my 1st day working in that area, my senior approach me.
She encouraged me in my work and gave me compliment!^_^
She said among the interns~I got the most compliments and less complaint.
Well, working in this department could be a nightmare to new people like us.
1st, we never knew that place~I mean understand.
You don't know whether u are in danger or not~
It was scary~

But thank God, they said I am hardworking and serious~
Well, i gave the glory back to God~

pS.~Lord, You've been so kind to me. Thank You for pouring Your love and blessings on me~ You have a purpose for me in this scary environment~ But I know You have a better plan, a huge plan, an important plan for me!I can~t wait to know it..It may be difficult for the journey, but I just want to tell You that I am ready~!

1 comment: