Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Excuse me

I had been so so sleepy for 2 days already.
I guessed I was too tired.
Too tired to entertain my friends who wanted to go out continuously for 3 days ord.

I am so excited over the coming weekend. I'm going back to melacca!!!
I miss my home in melacca.
Scent of love fills up the atmosphere, my heart and my soul~

My thinking is that..whenever you had a dead end in what you are doing now,stop, take a deep breath, and leave to somewhere else for a few days and continue again when the time comes.

I met good people, kind hearted people for the past 23 years of age. Few conclusions come across my mind- the nature of human is kind hearted.
God is Thee One who provided me all the good people around me.
Even if I met people that is very rude to me..I dont worry becos God has something for me to learn.

Frankly, I miss him still.





Ps. Driving..is so tiring =.=zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment