Monday, July 18, 2011

Working T^T

I'm so thrilled!!!Going to work tomoro ^_^..
A real brand new life as a different area of exposure in work..
God will help me through..^_^
He always do^_^

On Sabbath, I got praised.. That glory belongs to God.
A church member gave me a very good compliment on my career.
We dont talk much in church but he said things that really surprised me, God is really good! ^_^

Went bon odori for my 1st time in life on Saturday nite..
Got to see the fire cracker..
It was so beautiful, just like the night itself.
Everything that happen on that night make me so happy..
I had a great nite that day though I kena saman 1st time in my life T^T

The nex day, I went walk for sight ^_^
I love this event..
Met new friends ^_^
Experienced a different life - walking on the street with your eye closed for few hours..
Who could understand if you have never experienced it before..


Ps. A good weekend jus before start work. My new work life?who knows?could be the best job ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment